Supply Chain Security Mgt. Systems
ISO 28000 is an international standard that addresses the requirements for a supply chain security management system (SMS). It outlines the elements that will assist the company in assessing security hazards and managing them when they develop in their supply chain. Other facets of company management are linked to security management.
SCSMS that complies with ISO 28000 criteria aids in the examination and control of an organization’s supply chain security risks and threats at all stages of the supply chain, including the transportation of goods. This allows you to concentrate your resources and efforts on high-risk areas while also demonstrating to stakeholders that security is a managed and accountable process.
- Global recognition
- Competitive advantage in the market
- Enhanced reliability
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Opportunity to gain new businesses
Who this course applies to
- Those that make up a supply chain security team
- Physical security experts interested in gaining a thorough understanding of the core procedures of a Supply Chain Security Management System should take this course (SMS)
- Personnel involved with the ISO 28000 standard implementation
- Employees that are active in SCSMS auditing operations
- Recognize the components and activities of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS).
- Recognize the relationship between ISO 28000 and other international standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Learn about the concepts, methods, and techniques for implementing and managing a SCSMS.
Structure of training
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.