SCADA Security – Lead SCADA Security Manager
The aim of SCADA is to provide individuals with techniques for selecting, planning and designing technologies for improving the business processes and other utilities. The importance of SCADA is automation system, which allows individuals and organisations to foresee risk uncertainties, reduce investment and maintenance costs, and research effective solutions to the continuous operation of industrial processes.
This training course focuses on the knowledge and skills required by a professional seeking to advise on or manage risks associated with SCADA environments and systems. Given the high profile nature of such environments and the significant consequences, a holistic professional approach to security is required, which is exactly what this course is designed to provide.
As a Certified SCADA Security Manager, you will be able to:
- Acquire the skills and knowledge required to plan, design, and implement an effective programme to protect SCADA system
- identify common Industrial Control System (ICS) threats, vulnerabilities, and risks, as well as the techniques used to manage these risks
- Improve Access Control and Authentication Management
- Reduce your operating and maintenance costs
- Invest in long-term profitable ventures
After learning the necessary concepts of SCADA Security, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead SCADA Security Manager” credential. With this certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing SCADA Security.
Who this course applies to
- Security professionals that want to acquire the professional skills working with SCADA security systems
- IT professionals looking to improve their technical skills and knowledge
- IT and risk managers looking for a more in-depth understanding of the ICS and SCADA systems
- SCADA system developers
- SCADA engineers and operators
- SCADA IT professionals
- Understand and explain the purpose of SCADA systems, Distributed Control Systems, and Programmable Logic Controllers, as well as the risks they pose;
- Develop the knowledge required to support an active SCADA security programme, including policies and vulnerability management
- Define and develop network architecture for SCADA that contains defensive and sophisticated security controls
- Describe the relationship between management, operational and technical controls in a SCADA Security programme
- Learn how to manage an effective security testing programme
- Improve the ability to design SCADA systems that are both high availability and resilient.
Structure of Training
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in SCADA Security
- Case study examples are used to illustrate lecture sessions
- Some of the practical exercises will include role playing and discussions, which contribute to the case studies included
- Practice exams are similar to the Certification Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.