Risk Assessment Methods
For many sectors, figuring out how to efficiently analyse risk can be difficult. The risk assessment methodologies OCTAVE, EBIOS, and MEHARI will equip you with the necessary expertise to identify and assess risk in your organisation.
Cryptv’s risk assessment methodology training courses, which include the OCTAVE, EBIOS, and MEHARI methodologies, will equip you with the necessary skills to identify and assess risk in your organisation. When it comes to protecting the business and its valuable assets, risk assessment methods are critical.
Being certified in Risk Assessment Methods benefits you in the following ways:
- Learn the principles, methods, and practises that allow for effective risk management using ISO 27005 as a guideline.
- To put the ISO 27001 requirements for information security risk management into effect.
- To learn how to use the OCTAVE, EBIOS, and MEHARI methodologies to do a risk assessment.
- To gain the capacity to successfully advise firms on information security risk management best practises
- Obtain the ability to implement and manage an ongoing information security risk management approach successfully.
Who this course applies to
- Individuals interested in learning and comprehending the fundamental concepts of risk management
- Individuals who are taking part in risk assessment initiatives.
- Managers interested in learning how to undertake risk assessments using the EBIOS and MEHARI methods.
- Managers interested in mastering the skills for interpreting and reporting the results of an risk assessment
- Understand the concepts and fundamental principles of risk management in relation to the EBIOS technique.
- As a work master, you must understand the actions of the EBIOS technique in order to follow the completion of studies (pilot, control, and reframing).
- Understand and discuss the primary deliverables and findings of an EBIOS study.
- Learn the abilities you’ll need to conduct an EBIOS study.
- Understand the MEHARI risk analysis method’s fundamentals and general principles.
- Gain a full understanding of the MEHARI approach’s four phases.
- Develop the abilities needed to recognise faults, analyse possibilities for each malfunction, determine the value of a malfunction, and create a formal classification of information system assets.
Structure of training
- This course is focused on risk analysis theory as well as best practises using the risk assessment methods
- Examples based on case studies are used to illustrate lecture sessions.
- Role playing and conversations are part of the practical exercises, which are based on a case study.
- Exercises and examples are identical to those found on the Certification Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.