Penetration Testing – Lead Pen Test Professional
Lead Pen Test Professional training enables you to gain the expertise required to lead a professional penetration test by combining practical techniques and management skills. This course was created by industry experts with extensive experience in the field of penetration testing.
- Unlike other training courses, this one focuses solely on the information and abilities required of professionals who want to lead or participate in a penetration test. It delves into the latest technical knowledge, tools, and techniques in critical areas such as infrastructure, Web Application security, Mobile security, and Social Engineering.
- This course focuses on how to practically apply what is learned on current day-to-day penetration testing rather than expanding on irrelevant, dated, or unnecessary theoretical concepts
- It provides you with the management skills required to lead a penetration test while considering business risks and key business issues.
- Individuals who complete the course have the right combination of real-world business and technical skills to be a respected, understood, and professional penetration tester.
- Gain global scale recognition as a legal and ethical cybersecurity professional
Who this course applies to
- IT experts seeking to enhance their technical knowledge and skills
- Auditors in search of understanding the Penetration Testing processes
- IT and Risk managers looking an in-depth understanding of the appropriate and beneficial use of penetration tests
- Incident handlers and Business Continuity professionals who want to incorporate testing into their testing regimes
- Penetration testers
- Ethical hackers
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Learn how to analyse and convey the main concepts and principles of penetration testing
- Understand the fundamental technical knowledge required to plan and carry out an effective set of Pen Tests
- Learn how to plan a Penetration Test effectively and identify a scope that is suitable and appropriate based on risk.
- Acquire hands-on practical skills and understanding of key tools and procedures for conducting a Penetration Test efficiently.
- Discover how to properly manage the time and resources required to scale a specific Penetration Test.
Structure of Training
- This course is based on both theory and best practises for pen testing
- Case study examples are used to illustrate lecture sessions
- Some of the practical exercises will include role playing and discussions, which contribute to the case studies included
- Practice exams are similar to the Certification Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.