Lead Cybersecurity Manager
The ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to help a company build and manage a Cybersecurity programme based on ISO/IEC 27032 and the NIST Cybersecurity framework.
This training course will provide and aid you to achieve a thorough understanding of Cybersecurity, the connection linking Cybersecurity and additional forms of IT security and investors position in Cybersecurity.
After completing the entire essential models of Cybersecurity, you will be give the chance to take the exam and then apply for a Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager credential. As a result of attaining the Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be proficient to explain the functional knowledge and specialised competences to advice and become a leader in a team in controlling and overseeing Cybersecurity.
Who this course applies to
This course applies to a wide range of participants these include:
- Professionals in Cybersecurity
- Experts in Information Security
- Professional seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals who are responsible for developing a Cybersecurity program
- Specialists in IT
- Expert advisors for Information Technology
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Obtain a widespread knowledge on the fundamentals and processes of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity structure.
- Recognise the relationship between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and additional principles and functioning frameworks.
- Understand the ideas, methods, values, procedures and practises employed to efficiently det up, device and achieve a Cybersecurity program with an company.
- Acquire the skills to understand the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the precise situation of an organisation.
- Recognise the essential knowledge to propose, device, accomplish, regulate and sustain a Cybersecurity Program as detailed in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework.
- Obtain the essential knowledge to inform an organisation on the paramount procedures for managing Cybersecurity.
Structure of training
- The course is constructed with theory and elite exercises which are operated in the application and management of a Cybersecurity Program.
- Case studies are used as example through lecture sessions.
- Role play and consultations are involved through case studies to provide a practical element.
- The opportunity for practice tests which comparable to the certification exam.
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here or at https://www.cryptv-uk.com/contacts/ through our contacts page.