ISO/IEC 27033 – Lead Network Security
The ISO/IEC 27033 Lead Network Security Manager training course provides participants with a thorough understanding of the concepts, principles, methods, and design techniques used to implement and manage network security in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards.
This training course offers a comprehensive elaboration of the structure of the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards, including a network security overview and concepts, for the design and implementation of network security, and reference networking scenarios for securing network communication using security gateways, VPNs, and wireless IP network access.
After the training course, participants will take a certification exam. If successful, participants will be eligible to apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27033 Lead Network Security Manager” certificate, which validates your ability to manage, operate, and use network security measures in information system networks.
Having a Network Security Certification also has benefits such as:
- Improved network security
- Enhanced protection of information system networks and personal data against unauthorised access
- Reduced slow networks and downtime
- Greater customer and interested party satisfaction
Who this course applies to
- Professionals in network security and information security looking to manage network security
- Managers or consultants interested in learning about network security best practises
- Individuals involved in the planning and implementation of the architectural aspects of network security
- Technical experts seeking to optimise their knowledge on network security
- Network security expert advisors
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used in the implementation and management of network security
- Recognise the relationship between the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards guidelines in the context of an organisation
- Attain the knowledge and skills required to assist an organisation in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining network security
Structure of training
- Essay-style exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, scenario-based quizzes, and examples of network security best practises are all part of the training course
- When completing quizzes and activities, participants are encouraged to communicate with one another and engage in conversations
- The exercises are built around case studies
- The quizzes are structured similarly to the certification exam.
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.