ISO 27002 – Manager
- ISO/IEC 27002 Manager training provides you with the knowledge you need to assist an organisation in implementing and managing Information Security Controls.
- You will obtain a thorough understanding of Information Security Controls best practises.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional ability to develop and manage Information Security controls in an organisation if you possess a PECB Manager Certificate.
Who this course applies to
This course applies to a wide range of participants these include:
- Managers who want to establish an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002.
- Individuals in an organisation who are in charge of information security
- Information Security team member
- Expert advisors in information technology
- IT professionals
- Privacy officers
- Information Security officers
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand how to apply ISO/IEC 27002’s Information Security Controls into practise
- Develop the knowledge required to assist an organisation in effectively implementing, managing, and maintaining information security controls
- Recognize the development and implementation of information security requirements and objectives.
Structure of training
- This training is based on theory as well as best practises for implementing and managing information security controls
- Examples based on case studies are used to illustrate lecture sessions
- Some of the practical exercises will include role playing and discussions, which contribute to the case studies included
- Practice exams are similar to the Certification Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.