ISO 22316 Organisational Resilience – Lead Resilience Manager
- The ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager training course prepares you to assist an organisation in establishing, maintaining, and continuously improving an ISO 22316-based organisational resilience programme
- This training course is intended to prepare participants to establish an organisational resilience programme based on ISO 22316 recommendations. By being able to identify, respond to, and adapt to new changes within the organisation, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practises and principles of organisational resilience during this training course
- After completing the necessary concepts in the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager” credential. The internationally recognised PECB Lead Resilience Manager Certificate demonstrates that you have the practical knowledge and professional abilities to implement the ISO 22316 programme in an organisation.
Who this course applies to
- Employees involved in business continuity
- Workers responsible for the efficiency of resilience within a company
- Individuals focused on enhancing organisational resilience in a workplace
- Understand the concepts, principles, attributes, and approaches used in the development of an organisational resilience programme
- Recognize the relationship between ISO 22316, ISO 22301, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Discover how to interpret ISO 22316 in the context of the organisation
- Learn how to assist a company in developing, implementing, validating, and enhancing an organisational resilience programme
- Acquire the knowledge and experience to assist any organisation in developing and following organisational resilience best practises
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.