ISO 22316 Organisational Resilience – Foundation
ISO 22316 outlines the concept and the scope of resilience, assisting you and your organisation in improving resilience in an ever-changing world. It was designed to aid individuals to gain a better understanding of the organisational resilience, its principles and methods that support it.
- ISO 22316 Foundation training teaches you the foundations of improving organisational resilience and managing an organisational resilience strategy, as defined by ISO 22316
- Participants will be able to comprehend various concepts of resilience that aid an organisation in dealing with today’s dynamic business environment.
- After finishing this training course, you can take an exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate verifies that you are familiar with the basic techniques, framework, and management strategy.
Who this course applies to
- Employees involved in organisational resilience
- Those involved in business continuity management
- Individuals keen on pursuing a career in organisational resilience
- Recognize the significance of achieving an enhanced state of resilience
- Acknowledge the principles that contribute to the resilience of an organisation
- Understand the principles, approaches, standards, methodologies, and procedures that help you manage your organization’s resilience strategy effectively
Structure of training
- Practical questions and examples are used to illustrate lecture sessions
- Examples and debates are included in the practical exercises
- Practice exams are similar to the Certification Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.