Introduction to Agile and Scrum
Our two-day course, Introduction to Agile (Scrum), was created for organisations which are interested in adopting Agile software development approaches. The course provides a detailed overview of Agile ideas and enables the delegates to apply them through practical exercises using the Scrum methodology. Our faculty has real-world exposure to implementing and leading Agile projects, and can teach tips and techniques from their own personal experiences.
- Superior quality product.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Better control.
- Improved project predictability.
- Reduced risks.
- Increased flexibility.
- Continuous improvement.
- Quality Assurance engineers want to create test plans that ensure product quality, and have high-quality code to test.
Who this course applies to
- Project Managers want a process that is easy to plan, execute, and track.
- Product Managers want features implemented quickly, with no bugs.
- Understand the philosophy behind the Agile framework
- Get an outline of the principles in the Agile Manifesto
- Effectively use Scrum tools and techniques
- Plan and monitor a project based on Agile and Scrum methodology
- Make significant contributions as part of a Scrum team
Structure of training
Agile vs Traditional methodologies
- Overview history of software development methodologies since 1960s
- Benefits of adaptive (Agile) approach, in the current technological world
Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Overview history of Agile methodologies
- Discussion on Agile Manifesto statements
- Group exercise – applying the Agile principles to own context
Scrum Foundational Principles
- Scrum origins
- Scrum teams
- Empirical process control
Scrum Framework and Techniques
- Overview of the Scrum Framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities – Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team
- Scrum events – Release/Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective, Scrum meeting
- Scrum artefacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown charts and Taskboards
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here or at https://www.cryptv-uk.com/contacts/ through our contacts page.