Disaster Recovery – Foundation
Disaster recovery policies and procedures are designed to protect an organization’s IT infrastructure from disruptions caused by humans or natural disasters. The Disaster Recovery Introduction program provides you the fundamental concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan. By attending the Disaster Recovery Introduction course, you will understand the significance of a Disaster Recovery Plan and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
- Disaster Recovery Foundation training enables learners to understand the basic components to implement a Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, participants will be able to understand the Disaster Recovery plan development process.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate demonstrates that you are familiar with the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
Who this course applies to
- Employees involved in Disaster Recovery services
- Individuals interested in learning about the main processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Those keen on pursuing a career in Disaster Recovery Planing
- Recognise the fundamentals of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the basic processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used to execute an effective Disaster Recovery Plan
Structure of Training
- Examples based on case studies are used to illustrate lecture sessions
- Some of the practical exercises will include role playing and discussions, which contribute to the case studies included
- Practice exams are similar to the Certification Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.