Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Foundations
The PECB CMMC Foundations training course informs participants the essential concepts and principles of the CMMC model.
- The PECB CMMC Foundations training course will equip participants with knowledge about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes and practices
- Individuals taking part in this course will learn about the CMMC ecosystem, the CMMC assessment process and methodology, and the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Gaining a PECB Foundations certificate shows employers that you understand the CMMC model, can interpret the requirements for specific CMMC levels, and have the fundamental knowledge to assist an organisation in implementing and managing the CMMC model’s requirements.
Who this course applies to
- Individuals keen in being a part of the CMMC ecosystem
- Employees interested in learning more about the CMMC model
- Employees interested in using the CMMC model
- Manufactures of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and others seeking CMMC certification
- Understand the fundamental concepts, definitions and methodologies of the CMMC model
- Gain knowledge about the CMMC maturity levels, domains, processes, and practises
- Develop a general understanding of how the CMMC model could be used in the DoD and DIB supply chains.
Structure of Training
This training course is primarily focused on the participants and includes the following features:
- Lecture sessions that are illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions