Cloud Security – Lead Cloud Security Manager
The Lead Cloud Security Manager training course teaches participants how to implement and manage a cloud security programme using widely accepted best practises.
A PECB Cloud Security certificate demonstrates that you have:
- The ability to recognise and evaluate cloud specific vulnerabilities and threats
- Knowledge required to respond and recover from a cloud security incident
- The attributes required to maintain and improve cloud security
Following the training course is an exam. If successful, you can apply for a “PECB Lead Cloud Security Manager” credential. This certification verifies that you have the ability to manage a cloud security programme inclined with the best practises
This training course provides a detailed understanding of concepts and principals in cloud computing, as well as cloud computing security risk management, cloud-specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing.
Who this course applies to
- Professionals in cloud security and information security who want to manage a cloud security programme
- Managers or consultants who want to learn the best practises for cloud security
- Individuals in charge of running and managing a cloud security programme
- Technical experts looking to expand their knowledge of cloud security
- Cloud security expert advisors
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used in the implementation and effective management of a cloud security programme
- Recognize the correlation between ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the capacity to interpret ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 guidelines in the context of an organisation
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to assist a company in planning, establishing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security programme
- Acquire the practical knowledge needed to advise an organisation on how to manage a cloud security programme by adhering to best practises
Structure of Training
- The training course includes essay-style exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, and examples of best practises for cloud security
- When completing quizzes and activities, participants are encouraged to communicate with one another and engage in conversations
- Members are encouraged to communicate and engage with each other during exercises and quizzes
- Exercises are case-study based
- The quizzes are structured similarly to the certification exam.
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.