Change Management Foundation
Change management is an essential element of business optimization, both for individual projects and wider organizational strategies. Developed in collaboration with the Change Management Institute (CMI), the APMG Change Management framework provides a clear overview of the purpose and benefits of change, transition, and transformation management, as well as the roles involved.
- Assess and understand the need and the impact of change.
- Align resources within the business to support the change.
- Manage the diverse cost of change.
- Reduce the time needed to implement change.
- Support staff and help them understand the change process.
Who this course applies to:
- Managers and team members involved in organizational change who want to understand the APMG Change Management framework’s best practices and how to apply them in real-world organizations
- Anyone wishing to gain valuable practical insight into managing change
- Anyone looking to make team and organizational change management a part of their career
- Anyone looking to open up new networking and career opportunities, as well as higher-paying management roles
- Anyone seeking to pass the official APMG-International Change Management Foundation exam on their first attempt
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change, and be able to develop strategies to help people through change
- Develop insights into how organisations work , organisational culture and the models and processes of change
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organisations and how to define a change vision
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change
- Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans
- Appreciate the impact of change on organisations , how to build momentum for change and sustain it
- Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team
Structure of training
- Domain 1: What is Change Management?
- Domain 2: Identifying Change 1: Strategy & Drivers
- Domain 3: Identifying Change 2: Culture Roles & Vision
- Domain 4: Plan the Change
- Domain 5: Change & the Individual
- Domain 6: Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain 7: Communication
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here or at https://www.cryptv-uk.com/contacts/ through our contacts page.