Certified Data Protection Officer (Weekend)
This Certified Data Protection Officer training course facilitates you to obtain the required skills and knowledge, and improve the expertise to accomplish the position of the data protection officer in a GDPR compliance program implementation.
Organisations are required more than ever before to protect their data, as data protection is becoming more and more valuable. Moreover disrupting the important rights and autonomies of individuals. By not conforming with the data protection, regulations can steer towards dangerous circumstances that could damage a company’s integrity, reputation and economic standing. This is where this training course will provide you with the right skills as a data protection officers to try and avoid these circumstances.
The Certified Data Protection Officer course will aid you to obtain the skills and knowledge to assist as a Data Protection Officer (DPO), to benefit companies to guarantee compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) necessities.
This training is based on practical elements, which will aid you to understand the position of the DPO and develop to advice, recommend and supervisor compliance with the GDPR and communicate with the supervisory authority.
Once finishing the training, the exam can be taken and if successful you will be able to apply for the Certified Data Protection Officer credential. This will demonstrate that you have developed the expert and specialised competences and skills to provide guidance and assistance to the controller and the processor on how to require their requirements and responsibilities concerning the GDPR compliance.
Who this course applies to
This course applies to a wide range of participants these include:
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority
Structure of training
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in exercising the role of the DPO.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which include role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Practice exercises and quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here at Cryptv through our contacts page.