This 3-day course is fast-paced and through the use of examples and a simple case study introduces delegates to the contribution that a business analyst makes within a business. We also consider the tools and techniques available to Business Analysts to assist them in their role.
At the end of the course you may sit a multiple-choice examination to obtain the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate. This qualification provides a foundation to the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis and covers the knowledge-based element of the qualification.
- Develop your skills to support successful business change programmes.
- Gain an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world.
- Become an Associate Member for free on gaining a certification and enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Who this course applies to:
- The Foundation Certificate is designed for people who want to understand business analysis, support change and improve business processes
- Business analysts
- Business managers and members of their team
- Business change managers
- Project managers
- Recognise the skills and competencies required of the business analyst describe how a business strategy is developed
- Adopt a business analysis process modal approach to change initiatives capture business system issues
- Consider the perspectives of key individuals who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe the contents of a business case which would be used to justify a project
Structure of training
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- The role of the Business Analyst – Skills and Competencies Introducing Strategy Analysis
- Introducing the Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management (cont)
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements Delivering the Business Solution Exam
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here or at https://www.cryptv-uk.com/contacts/ through our contacts page.