Agile Scrum Overview
The purpose of the course is to enable staff to identify improvement opportunities in service delivery, based on Agile principles, practices, and techniques. It also prepares them to work in a Scrum team.
- Superior quality product.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Better control.
- Improved project predictability.
- Reduced risks.
- Increased flexibility.
- Continuous improvement.
- Quality Assurance engineers want to create test plans that ensure product quality, and have high-quality code to test.
Who this course applies to:
- Project managers
- Business Analysts
- Software developer
- What is Agile?
- What are the benefits of using Agile?
- What are the values and principals of Agile?
- What is the Scrum framework?
- What are the different Scrum roles and their responsibilities?
- What are the different Scrum events, their purpose and their value?
- What are the Scrum artefacts?
- How do I manage and refine a product backlog?
- How can I estimate Product Backlog Items?
Structure of training
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here or at https://www.cryptv-uk.com/contacts/ through our contacts page.