Agile Business Analyst (AgileBA®) Foundation
This course provides an excellent introduction to AgileBA, including the philosophy and benefits of utilizing business analysis in an Agile environment. Learners will also study how AgileBA can create value across multiple areas of a business. By the end of the course, students will be ready to sit and pass the Agile Business Analyst (AgileBA) Foundation certification exam. Kickstart your AgileBA training today!
- Knowledge and understanding of the Agile BA role and responsibilities
- Context to the role beyond the individual project, in relation to organisational mission and strategy
- Additional depth, guidance and techniques for the Business Analyst role
Who this course applies to:
- Practicing business analysts who desire a stronger understanding of Agile
- Agile team members looking to become Agile business analysts
- Managers and product owners hoping to adopt AgileBA’s best practices
- Individuals pursuing the AgileBA Practitioner certificate.
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The processes within an Agile project
- The practices used in an Agile project plus their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
Structure of training
- Domain 1: The Role of the Business Analyst
- Domain 2: Agile Fundamental Concepts: DSDM Principles & Roles
- Domain 3: Agile Fundamental Concepts: DSDM Management Products
- Domain 4: The Agile Business Case
- Domain 5: Stakeholders in the Agile Project
- Domain 6: Agile Practices: Facilitated Workshops
- Domain 7: Agile Practices Modeling
- Domain 8: Prioritization
- Domain 9: Agile Practices: Timeboxes & Iterative Development
- Domain 10: Requirements Introduction
- Domain 11: Requirements Planning & Estimating
- Domain 12: Making the Transition
For more information and pricing please reach out to us here or at https://www.cryptv-uk.com/contacts/ through our contacts page.